Thursday, December 13, 2012

Giving Love

Last Sunday, I shared with you that I've been invited to become the District Executive Minister for the Converge Northeast, one of the districts of our denomination, The Baptist General Conference. It has been a wonderful and challenging journey that the Lord as put before Lori and me; and I want to thank you for the love you have given to us in this past week. Thank you for your encouragement, your notes, calls and support. The relationships we share with you are the greatest of blessings to us, and I'm glad they don't have to end anytime soon.


I'll be preaching almost every Sunday through the end of April and I look forward to sharing with you what the Lord is doing. Thanks also for your prayers as we sell our house here, pack, and find a new home in Connecticut. If you weren't here perhaps you'll want to check out the podcast from last week on our Old North website to hear more of the story I shared.


This Sunday, Mark Leger and I will update you further about the months ahead. It is also the third week of Advent and we'll update you on the details of our "Give Love" projects. As a matter of fact, Pastor Cyle Young has put together a video we're attaching for those of you who will helping your children send Christmas cards to their school teachers.


Lord willing, I'll see you Sunday!


Brent

1 comment:

  1. A Paz de Cristo Jesus,

    Navegando pela net, cheguei até aqui, conheci seu blog e o que mais me interessou nele foram as mensagens... edificantes, esclarecedoras e abençoadas...

    Parabéns!!!

    A propósito, caso ainda não esteja seguindo meu blog, deixo o convite:
    http://frutodoespirito9.blogspot.com/
    Retribuirei o carinho.

    Que o Senhor vos abençoe e vos guarde!

    P.S. Deixo também o convite para visitar o blog do Discípulo de Cristo, um irmão muito querido.
    Temas atuais, estudos bíblicos e mensagens abençoadoras...
    http://discipulodecristo7.blogspot.com/

    Em Cristo,

    ***Lucy***

    ReplyDelete