Thursday, February 14, 2013

DATES, DATES, DATES


I’ve been thinking about dates a lot these days.   They’re obviously all around us and they creep up on us fast.  I thought about them so much last week that I forgot to write this blast last Thursday.  I missed the date.
Here’s a few you won’t want to miss, however.  As we share the next few months, I’d like you to remember these special Sundays in our church.

February 17th  Family Ministries Sunday with child dedications
   24th  “Night at the Well” worship night at 6:30 PM

March   17th  Upward Awards Sunday
   24th Palm Sunday: Jerry Sheveland, President of Converge Worldwide
 speaking with baptisms
   31st  Easter Sunday w/ services at 8:00, 9:30, 11:00

April    21st  Children’s Musical here in the evening
   28th Annual Church Meeting- My last Sunday as your Pastor

Of course, don’t forget Good Friday and the many other activities we’ll be having during the week.  The weeks are going quickly.  Let’s trust the Lord to do good things each day.
Don’t forget the dates!

Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment